Hello all! Steven here. I hope you have all enjoyed a good week.
We’ve had another busy week beavering away at Clarity Towers! The Annual Clarity Retreat in Ditton has been a great success; so many beautiful pieces of artwork created, so many happy Clarity crafters! If we didn’t see you, we sincerely hope you can attend next time. It’s such a great opportunity to meet the Clarity crafting community, make new friends and pick up new tips, tricks and techniques to bring your crafting to the next level.
Our small camera crew attended on Thursday, too, so you can expect a few bits of video content from the retreat in the coming weeks. Thanks again to those of you who sat down for a chat with the video guys, they very much appreciated it!
So, what’s around the corner? Well, this week we have lots to showcase as we join with Hochanda to help celebrate our 26th Birthday!
Starting Thursday 29th August, right the way through to 2nd September, there’s something for everyone this week on Hochanda. We have new Groovi plates from both Barbara and Tina, new stamps from Leonie and the hotly anticipated Floral Alphabet stamps, plus new Designer papers by Barbara. We have also thrown in some amazing Panoramic Aperture Dies and stencils – what better way to celebrate our 26th Birthday?
We can’t wait!
Here’s all the key dates and times to put in your diary:
- Thursday 29th August – Festive Centrepiece Groovi Collection | 11am & 2pm | Tina Cox
- Fri 30th August – Leonies’s Burst Stamps Collection | Leonie Pujol | 8am & 12pm
- Friday 30th August – Sunday 1st September | Weekend WOW | Panoramic Aperture Dies & Stencils | Barb & Paul
- Friday 30th & Saturday 31st August | One Day Special | Floral Numbers Groovi | Barb & Paul | 6pm, 8pm, 9am, 1pm & 5pm
- Sunday 1st September | NEW Designer papers | Barb | 2-4pm
- Sunday 1st & Monday 2nd September | One Day Special |Floral Alphabet Stamp Collection | 6pm, 8pm, 9am, 1pm & 5pm
For a more in-depth look at what’s coming up, head over to the website for a full breakdown here, and keep popping back this week for more in-depth TV previews.
We will also have new YouTube content for you on Tuesday, as always.
Clarity Matters. It really does.