Grace here, to close out the weekend.
Gosh, it’s been quite the busy 3 days hasn’t it? Our Virtual Clarity Open Days have been a success. Thank you for joining us and participating across the board! We have a lot of giveaways to send out this week and you have a lot of projects and inspiration to work on!
It’s not quite over yet though, our 25% off everything sale is still going until midnight tonight! So you have a couple of hours left to get those last few things that you need…
Not only is our sale not over yet but I’ve got one more project to show you… and another giveaway!
The kind Glynis Whitehead has gifted us with a stunning card to end the day with.
- Geese & Mask
- Nested Ovals
- Lace 1 Border
- Northern Lights Parchment
- Northern Lights Designer Paper
- Archival Black Inkpad
- Flower Perforating Tool
- 2 Needle Tool Perforating Tool
- Groovi Embossing Tool 0.8mm – 1.3mm (Number 1 end)
- Perga Brads
- Stamp your Geese image onto Northern Lights Parchment using your Archival Black Inkpad. Leave to dry.
- Colour in your Geese (from the back of the parchment) using your Pergaliners.
- Using your Number 1 tool to frame the Geese using your Nested Ovals plate .
- Go around the oval with the Lace 1 Border plate.
- Using your Flower Perforating Tool put 5 in a circle multi-needle work within the margin.
- On the outside of the Lace 1 Border, use your 2 Needle Tool around the edge and use snips to cut.
- Attach with Gold Pergamano Brads
- Layer your piece onto matching Northern Lights Designer Paper
Beautiful! And very very effective. I might have to give it a go myself! You could use any stamp too… And create a batch of these stunning cards in different variations. Thank you Glynis! You inspire 🙂
Now for my final giveaway of the day! How about an epic set of Sam’s Shapes? This bundle contains seventy six unmounted clear stamps in four sets and eight A5 stencils!
Here are some incredible samples to show you what can be achieved with these beauties. Sam Crowe is a messy genius.
I love them and think they make an epic prize. SO, to win them? I’m going to revert back to GRATITUDE. In the comments below, list THREE things that you are grateful for. I think it’s a lovely way to round off the weekend, all of us sitting alone but together, thinking about what we’re grateful for on this Sunday evening (or Monday morning, either way it’s a good thing!)
I’ll see you later in the week. I’ll be laying on the ground until further notice. And I’ll back here on Wednesday with Dave’s blog and my winners!
Lotsa love, Grace xoxo
Clarity – The Home of Art, Craft and Well-being.